Content progression and bugfixing

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Content progression and bugfixing

by Zach » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:19 pm

kayrn wrote:
I'd be surprised if they didn't do this. I doubt they expected the extremism no-life that is Grizzly to do what they did (spellbinder buff works btw).

Why are you so worked up about spellbinder buff? It worked on retail and it didn't work here. You can see in the video and even the screenshots I've posted that we didn't have that buff. If it works now that's great! Just makes next week easier for us.
Zach
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by maos » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Zach wrote:
kayrn wrote:
I'd be surprised if they didn't do this. I doubt they expected the extremism no-life that is Grizzly to do what they did (spellbinder buff works btw).

Why are you so worked up about spellbinder buff? It worked on retail and it didn't work here. You can see in the video and even the screenshots I've posted that we didn't have that buff. If it works now that's great! Just makes next week easier for us.

This is a bit offtopic, but I found it interesting. What's the fuss about the spellbinder buff? I'm not sure you're talking about the same buff as I'm thinking about, but if it is, then it's the MC in BRS to buff the raid? We used that in retail, so it would be silly to call that cheating, or abusing (not directed at you, it's directed at the player you quoted).
Xenone - Tauren Druid
Xendurom - Orc Warrior
Xensha - Orc Shaman
GM of [Swedish Jazz Orchestra]
maos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by The Shortest Path » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:22 pm

nervous wrote:
The Shortest Path wrote:
Vaped wrote:And rather than just saying "bugs seen by 99% of the server" you should talk about some of these "gamebreaking bugs" that needs to be fixed right now. So many people are getting 60 even with a few quests being bugged, the real game is @60 not 1-59

I'm sorry you feel this way, but the real game is the entire experience, not just the content at 60. Most players will spend the majority of their time leveling characters.

Unless most players quit before hitting level 60, I think you're just asspulling.

Blizzard's numbers, not mine. This server will be a bit different, but there are still plenty of people that play for leveling and dungeons and not for raiding.

EDIT: maos, the spellbinder buff is the 85 or whatever fire resist for 1 hour that you get from mind control, yeah. Lots of guilds used it in retail, I dunno why anyone would have cause to complain about it here.
The Shortest Path
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zach » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:35 pm

maos wrote:
Zach wrote:
kayrn wrote:

This is a bit offtopic, but I found it interesting. What's the fuss about the spellbinder buff? I'm not sure you're talking about the same buff as I'm thinking about, but if it is, then it's the MC in BRS to buff the raid? We used that in retail, so it would be silly to call that cheating, or abusing (not directed at you, it's directed at the player you quoted).

I don't know what the fuss is about, they (people insulting GRIZZLY) continue to shift the goal posts and try to come up with new things that we "exploited". I especially liked Ridin Dirty's attempt when it was proven they had knowledge of an exploit and didn't report it. As far as spellbinder I really don't know what the big deal is, it's supposed to work like it did on retail and yet it didn't work here and we killed Rag anyway. Overall I believe that people are just upset.
Zach
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kayrn » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:49 pm

I honestly just don't want this server to tank because of Grizzly's track record. That's my true beef.

Spellbinder buff isn't the issue. We tested it, it works. I don't know the cooldown on it, but recall it being somewhat of a long timer - so most likely their tanks had it up.

You guys did it with the shit that's in the game: props on the 5 tank 2 melee mass ranged strategy. Not that difficult to accomplish but you put in a shit ton of hours to do it. Whether or not you abused Prismcharm, doesn't matter, next week will 100% prove or disprove it, and BWL while you may not consider it 'hard' will have a legit gear check on certain fights if it is scripted correctly.

Instead of beating your chests in and stating disappointment; help make the server better and report issues/bugs and enjoy your 6 months here before you move on to your next game so us 'mouth-breathing casuals' can enjoy the nostalgia of Nostalrius....
kayrn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zach » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:59 pm

kayrn wrote:I honestly just don't want this server to tank because of Grizzly's track record. That's my true beef.

Spellbinder buff isn't the issue. We tested it, it works. I don't know the cooldown on it, but recall it being somewhat of a long timer - so most likely their tanks had it up.

You guys did it with the shit that's in the game: props on the 5 tank 2 melee mass ranged strategy. Not that difficult to accomplish but you put in a shit ton of hours to do it. Whether or not you abused Prismcharm, doesn't matter, next week will 100% prove or disprove it, and BWL while you may not consider it 'hard' will have a legit gear check on certain fights if it is scripted correctly.

Instead of beating your chests in and stating disappointment; help make the server better and report issues/bugs and enjoy your 6 months here before you move on to your next game so us 'mouth-breathing casuals' can enjoy the nostalgia of Nostalrius....
What track record? No one has ever proven anything about GRIZZLY exploiting, it's boogeyman.
The spellbinder buff did NOT WORK last week when we did Ragnaros. Prismcharm was already 100% proven by our tanks showing screenshots of still having the quest available. We've reported bugs and issues, I'm not sure what your problem is? I 100% guarantee we've been more productive members of the server than the salty dude on the forums yelling GRIZZLY EXPLOITS OMGGGGGGG.
Zach
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kayrn » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:03 pm

Zach wrote:
kayrn wrote:I honestly just don't want this server to tank because of Grizzly's track record. That's my true beef.

What track record? No one has ever proven anything about GRIZZLY exploiting, it's boogeyman.
The spellbinder buff did NOT WORK last week when we did Ragnaros. Prismcharm was already 100% proven by our tanks showing screenshots of still having the quest available. We've reported bugs and issues, I'm not sure what your problem is? I 100% guarantee we've been more productive members of the server than the salty dude on the forums yelling GRIZZLY EXPLOITS OMGGGGGGG.

OJ is def innocent.
kayrn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nervous » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:04 pm

I guarantee you we have reported far more bugs than you have. We already disproved prismcharm with screenshots from our main tanks (which by the way, died multiple times in the fight which would remove the bug anyways).

We are far more productive members than say, someone who complains CONSTANTLY about a guild that has never done anything wrong than ruin countless socks with tons of shit.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Zach » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:05 pm

kayrn wrote:
Zach wrote:

OJ is def innocent.
There's a stronger case for OJ being guilty than there is for GRIZZLY being guilty. Provide an example that leads towards GRIZZLY doing any sort of exploiting.
Zach
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kerea » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:07 pm

kayrn wrote:Instead of beating your chests in and stating disappointment; help make the server better and report issues/bugs and enjoy your 6 months here before you move on to your next game so us 'mouth-breathing casuals' can enjoy the nostalgia of Nostalrius....

You don't know what we do, what we test, what we report, you can't even read, you just open your mouth based on rumors alone.

We reported the prismcharm issue that someone from Ridin Dirty tried to call us out on. Why didn't they report it first? Instead of thinking we're the one's beating our chests and stating disappointment why don't you take a closer look at the guild's around you?

So many people are focused on hating GRIZZLY and trying to prove something when there's plenty more going outside our guild that should be greater causes for concern.
Kerea
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion